Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

This year I let Claire pick out her own Halloween costume. And this is what she chose.




She loves Cookie Monster and so she loved her costume. And it kept her really warm. We went to my parents neighborhood to go trick-or-treating where I thought Claire might last a couple houses. She actually went up and down the whole street until she talked about her bag being too heavy so she was done. By the time I took a picture of us on the porch she was tired and not interested but this is what we got.



My mom also likes to make Claire skirts for all the different holidays and here is a picture of Claire in her "ghost skirt," as Claire like to call it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is turning into quite the young lady! Her costume is super cute~ You guys need to get on the baby making.. claire is getting up there in age and she needs siblings asap :0)