Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Airman of the Year Banquet



Last Saturday I took my dad as my date and attended the Airman of the Year Banquet which is held once a year for outstanding awards given throughout the 419th on Hill AFB. Justin won the Chiefs Award which was given out by all the Cheifs and is a great honor to receive. Justin had also won the NCO (non-commissioned officer) of the year for his squadron. My dad and I were asked to accept the award since Justin is deployed. Here is a pic of my dad, myself and Chief Sill and Chief Johnston. (sorry they are small)

Also, Justins good friend won the Airman of the Year for the whole 419th. Here is a pic of his wife and I.



Oh, and I got a great surprise at work last week with these





My great husband is in Iraq and he can still send flowers. Made my whole week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was sweet of him! Neat he won that award!!!