Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mill Hollow

It was my moms side (Rindlisbachers) reunion this weekend and we stayed overnight in cabins at Mill Hollow up in the Uintas. It was so much fun. Claire loved sleeping on her own bunk and having lots of kids to play with.
Saturday we woke up and headed out on the four wheeler, which Claire absolutely loves! Claire loves putting on her sunglasses and hat and could be gone for hours. We saw some deer and even a little two point buck which made Claire and my dad very happy.
After the ride we sent Claire out in the canoe with Kade and Megan ( my brother and his wife) for some fishing. She has a little pink pole she likes to reel in. Every time Kade or Megan would catch a fish she would yell, "I got one!" They caught around 14 fish and kept 2, but Claire had to touch all of them. She says that fish are "slimy."
I love being up in the mountains and am sad that Justin missed it due to his Air Force weekend but we are planning on taking him up fishing real soon!

And of course here is a picture of Claire with her favorite person, besides me of course :) Her Nana, my mom!



No comments: