Friday, September 30, 2011

September

I have been meaning to blog but with a new baby and a toddler I don't have much spare time, and its much easier and faster to type with two hands and not just one.
The first week of Sepetember Claire started preschool with Teacher Megan. She absolutely LOVES it! She goes two days a week for two hours a day and wakes up every day wanting to go back. It is lots of fun to hear about what she learned about that day and hear all the songs that she has learned. Here is a picture of her first day of school. (Not excited at all)



Mason is already 5 weeks old! Crazy how fast time goes by. He is a super good baby and only gets fussy when tired or hungry. He is starting to smile (consciously now) more and its adorable. I have yet to capture the moment because I am bad at taking picutes. Mason only gets up once in the middle of the night once now and then wakes up about 6:30 in the morning. I like the mornings, even though I am not a morning person, because it is just Mason and I and I have about an hour or more before Claire wakes up where its just me and the baby. That's when I get most of my snuggling in.


I bought Claire a pair of pajamas with a skeleton on the outside so when we were walking through Walmart one day I just had to buy some for Mason too. I love how excited Claire looks in this picture.
\

1 comment:

The Swenson's said...

Wow mason has sure grown up! They are so cute! Love their glow in the dark out fits haha