Sunday, September 26, 2010

I like to think I can dance

Yesterday was a blast!
I attended a dance workshop put on by these three!



Twitch, Lauren and Legacy
They are three of my favorite dancers from So You Think You Can Dance. Twitch is probably my favorite! I got two hours with each dancer which was amazing! Lauren even laid on top of me, literally, while showing us new stretches. Lauren taught us an amazing contemporary routine, Legacy taught us a "b-boy" routine and of course, Twitch taught a hip hop.
Twitch was even nice enough to let us film him doing the routine he taught us. So here it is!




All three of them were nice and funny! Legacy suprised me with how funny he was and how down to earth. Twitch acted just like one of us as did Lauren. It was a blast and fun to meet the three.

Here is a short video of Twitch doing some freestyle after one of our classes.

No comments: