Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Peach Cobbler

I have had many requests for my recipe for crockpot peach cobbler. Here it is!

Take one large can of sliced peaches and drain the juice into a bowl to set aside. Pour sliced peaches and one large can of peach pie filling in the bottom of the crockpot. Next, pour one box of cake mix (dry) on top. I use yellow cake mix but you can also use white cake mix. Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the cake mix. Thinly slice butter and place about 6 slices on top of the cake mix. Finally, pour peach juice over the top.

Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
I love it with vanilla ice cream!

Let me know what you think after you try it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds so yummy! Since i'm prego everything sounds yummy haha so i'm def. going to make it. I'll let ya know how it turns out!